Monday, July 17, 2006

Don't Itch

Homeward bound! That's the continual thought that pierces my mind as we pull out of Alabama and head for home. We drive through history as we approach Texas, and then it hits, the greatest state line in the lower fifty. We talk about places; where we are, where we're going, where we want to be. I don't think we could ever leave this place? Then as soon as it started it's done. We're back in the metroplex, the start of the trip, three days and we'll be back back in H-Town

Arlington: We're lucky, both of us have great in-laws. Anyway, to make a long story short: My brother in-laws and I build a fence for my mother in law. The fence is great but the creek will be better. Twenty four hours later guess which three guys have poison ivy. A week and a half later and I'm still fighting it.

Houston: Home, love it and I don't know why. I guess it's home and that's why. We got great neighbors, great friends (www.wellspringspace.blogspot.com), and a bunch of family in a four hour radius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home